Saturday, March 24, 2012

Am back!


Assalamualaikum to all my dearest readers.

I know it's been a long time since i've update my blog but hey, i'm back! But errr' maybe for awhile. As i said on my last month post that, i will be rarely online starting february, right. So, this morning i would like to spend my time with my blog. I miss you you so much, bloggie! Let me give you some hug and kiss. Haha! 'Stop talking about ridiculous things, Lysha.' Okay.

Hey guys, i've got this new habits. I don't know why, but i love talking to myself lately this. People who see it,  yeah they might think that i'm crazy but hey, who cares! It might be happened because that i've got nobody right to talk about my problems, story and so on. So that's why i think talking to myself is much more better but still i can't solve my problems. Sigh. Don't worry about me, because i've found the right person and it was my 9 years old little sister, Sarah Mashitah. Yupp, she is just nine and i don't think that she can be a really good listener of mine but its much more better than i'm talking to myself, isn't? I know that this sound crazy but this is me. One more thing, i really wanna know how  it feel to have a guy best friend. Is'it much cooler than having a girl best friend? Em, i just wondering and i hope that i can find a guy who can be my one and only guy best friend or maybe soul mate. Eheh, keep dreaming keep dreaming, sha. Nobody wants to be your best friend either. Okay, fine then. Hmm.

Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia. Em' talking about SPM, how are you doing SPM Candidates? Eh, I mean how was your results 94's batch? Is'it great, cool, awesome or besides?  Hm actually am feel quite disappointed and also quite shock when someone i know got a bad results. Not a bad but just fine. How can that be happen? Is'it too hard?  Curios and clueless. Actually when i'm think it twice, i can't even imagine how will my results are gonna be then because they are way better and clever than me but got just a fine results. How about me then? I hope that i can have a good results. I don't wanna put too much hope on it but i will try harder and do my best, so that i can fulfill my dream. InsyaAllah, Amin.

'' Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you
the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world ''

Love, Lysha.

No comments:

Post a Comment