Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ... Assalamua'laikum warahmatullah muslims.

Its have been a really long time since i've update my new post on blog isn't? So, hi readers! Do you miss me? *krik krik* Okay, fine. So, before i was forgot i just want to say ' Happy New Year 2013 ' to all of you. May Allah bless you and ease everything that we do. InsyaAllah. Amin :)

Well well, life after spm is kinda bored and i don't know but mostly people, they use to say this to me '' untunglah dah habis spm, freedom lah katakan! '' '' Tak payah buka buku dah sekarang, boleh rehat je'' and all of that kind of jealousy words especially from those whom taking SPM this year but wait, we can't called that a freedom kalau duduk rumah je. Yah, that is so me. Well, am not like the others who always hangout with their friends and so on. So, i am absolutely bored. You know, it's like i have already know my daily routine. I wake up in the morning, helping my mum cooking for breakfast, online, sitting alone, eating, doing house chores, 24/7 on twitter, sleeping, watching favorite movies and dramas until i get bored, reading a dozen of love novels and you keep doing this, the same things in every single day and yeah that was so lifeless! But lucky me, i've got a job now. Yeay! Haha. I am working as a clerk at Conseal Sdn Bhd. This company is actually, a company that running a building construction. So, i was quite busy. Baru seminggu mula tahu tak, dah busy. Everyday akan ada je invoice and you know what, those photocopy machines is like a best friend of mine now sebab kalau sehari tak guna, macam tak sah. I use to called my office, a freezer because dalam office tu sejuk macam dekat dalam freezer. Sejuk gila! Haha, serious talk. First time experience working and yeah, i am so happy even if it's quite exhausted. Well, bukan senang nak cari duit, mesti kuat semangat dan teruskan usaha sehingga matlamat tercapai. Huiyoo ayat, haha.

Next one is, thank you to adibah kashful, izzati kashful and amira farhanah. Girls, you have made my day. Lain kali, kita pergi hangout atau jogging sama-sama lagi okay? I love you guys so much and take care of yourself. That's all for today post. So, goodbye. May Allah bless you.

'' Struggle in life is there to teach you a lesson, it's times like this that make you.''

Love, Lysha.

No comments:

Post a Comment